Terms & Conditions
PDQ Motorcycle Developments, Marshgate Trading Estate, Hitcham Road, Taplow, Berks, SL6 0LX, UK
Telephone: 01753 730043 (+44 1753 730043)
Fax: 01753 440415 (+44 1753 440415)
Shop and Telephone Sales Hours
Mon to Fri –8.30am to 6pm
Saturdays – 9am to 2pm
Sundays and Bank Holidays – Sorry, closed.
Payments accepted online include VISA credit, Mastercard, VISA Delta, Maestro, SOLO and VISA Electron. We also accept cheques and postal order made payable to PDQ Motorcycle Developments and cash. Please allow a few extra days for cheques to clear.
At present we can only accept online orders from UK residents, for delivery to UK addresses. If you are outside of the UK and wish to place an order please contact us for detailed shipping & payment options.
Orders can be placed via this website using our secure payment gateway (Sagepay) or via phone, fax, post, e-mail or collected in person from our premises shown in the company details above.
PLEASE NOTE: It is not possible to pay for an item on the website and then collect it at a later date from our retail premises. If you wish to collect an item you must pay ‘in person’ when collecting. This is a credit card fraud prevention measure. Please call or email if you would like us to reserve an item for collection in store and we will gladly do this.
Orders within the UK
If the parts are in stock we aim to process and despatch on the same day, provided we receive the order before 3pm. This is subject to authorisation of the credit card and completion of any security checks deemed necessary.
1. Most lightweight items weighing less than 1.5kg are sent with Royal Mail first class post, and many arrive the next day. HOWEVER THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEED NEXT DAY SERVICE. If your item IS urgent, please advise us at the time of ordering and we will send it via the fastest and most reliable method available.
2. Parcels weighing over 1.5kg are sent using a dedicated parcel carrier service.
3. There is a surcharge for items being sent via carrier to certain parts of the UK – e.g. Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, North Scotland and the Scottish Isles. Please call or email us for a specific carriage quote if you live in one of these areas.
4. Your first order with us must be delivered to the registered card holder’s address. Further orders in the future may be, at our discretion, delivered to a different address to that of the cardholder.
5. We aim to deliver your parts 2-3 working days of despatch, subject to stock in our warehouse. If the parts you have ordered are not in stock we will contact you on receipt of the order and advise you of the estimated delivery date. You may at this time choose to cancel the order if you do not wish to wait for the item to come into stock.
6. Certain items such as shock absorbers and wheels may be ‘built to order’ by the manufacturer and for this reason may have anything up to a 4-6 week lead time. We will advise you of this upon receipt of your order, but once you have been notified of the order being in progress you only have 7 days in which you may cancel the order, and this must be done in writing (via post or e-mail).
Mainland UK Delivery
The delivery service that PDQ uses to despatch your order will depend on the weight, size and value of the goods. For small items it will be a ‘signed for’ Royal Mail service, and on bigger, bulkier items a courier such as City Link or TNT. Please see Delivery and Returns page for detailed information and prices.
Channel Islands and Non EU countries
All orders to the Channel Islands and Non European Union countries will be zero rated for VAT.
Most lightweight items weighing less than 2kg can be sent using Royal Mail. Heavier items are sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery, Parcel force or TNT. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
Out of stock items
If the part(s) you have ordered are not in stock we will contact you on receipt of the order and advise you of the estimated delivery date. You may at this time choose to cancel the order and receive a full refund if you do not wish to wait. If the item is a non-stocked special order item, you will be charged for the full cost of the item at the time of order.
Our Right to cancel
If for any reason an incorrect price appears on the website, any orders placed for this item will be cancelled and any monies taken refunded. The customer will first be offered the product at the correct selling price. We try wherever possible to provide accurate information for all the products on our site, and try to keep this information up to date. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the descriptions or images, and cannot accept responsibility for possible errors.
While every effort is made to ensure that the prices shown on the website are up to date, prices may change at any time without notification.
Prices on this website are shown INCLUSIVE of UK VAT, but do not include delivery.
Fitment and use of Products
We aim to provide excellent technical support and back up on all our products, but ultimately it is your responsibility to ensure that all parts are fitted correctly and that the vehicle is safe to use. If you are in any doubt about the fitment of a particular item please consult a professional mechanic or engineer.
Certain products on this website may not be compatible with vehicles which have been modified from their standard factory specification. If goods ordered by the customer are not compatible due to a previous modification, PDQ may refuse to accept such goods back (depending on the product / circumstances).
Racing and track day use
Any parts sold for race use, track riding or competition use will not be covered by warranty.
Retention of Title
PDQ Motorcycle Developments remains owner of the goods until the price and all other sums owing
by the buyer to the seller are paid in full.